Note: All suburban morning teas are currently on hold
Covid-19 Alert Level 2 Gym and Exercise Class Requirements
- We are restarting Open Gym and our regular Exercise Classes from Wednesday 22 September.
- Under Level 2, class size and open gym numbers are limited to maintain safe social distancing at all times.
- Classes and Open Gym sessions MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE.
- Open Gym sessions are booked in 1-hour timeslots. Bookings can be made here:
https://multiple-sclerosis-and-parkinsons-society-canterbury.au1.cliniko.com/bookings or by phoning us on 03 366 2857.
- You will receive a booking confirmation by email when you book, along with Covid-19 screening questions to complete prior to attending your exercise group.
- Please do not attend a gym session or class if you are unwell.
- To ensure your safety, our staff will be wearing masks and cleaning equipment regularly for you.
- You will not need to wear a mask if you are exercising (but you may if you wish).
- Please keep 2 meters from your fellow exercisers.
The Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s Society of Canterbury
Our mission: Providing professional support and services to people with Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s in Canterbury.