It is time again to renew your membership at the Society.
To request an annual membership form for 2016, please email Annette at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can return the completed form by posting it to
PO Box 32-135, Linwood, Christchurch 8147
or emailing it back to email@example.com
The payment options available to you are as follows:
Cheque payable to the MS & Parkinson’s Society of Canterbury Inc.
Online banking to the Society’s Bank of New Zealand account 020800 0969020 00
It is essential to include your Surname and SUBS in the reference area so we can match your payment to your membership subscription.
Please make sure you provide email address if you use one, as this the easiest way for the Society to contact you with services updates and new initiatives related to MS and Parkinson’s.
- Support for people with Multiple Sclerosis or Parkinson’s
- Support for partners and family members including children
- Home visits from Resource Nurse
- Physiotherapy assessment and advice
- Advocacy with health professionals and referral to other services if required
- Information and resources on practical coping skills, treatment and research
- Maintaining communication skills with Speech Therapist
- Subsidised Podiatry Service
- Suburban Coffee Groups
- Workshops and information
- Gym facilities
- Exercise Groups
- Quarterly Newsletter
- School Holiday Programme
- Total Mobility Scheme
- Access to Programmes like MS Fatigue and Living Well with Parkinson’s