Support those living with MS and Parkinson’s
Click here to make a donation today to the Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s Society of Canterbury to provide support for all our members. Membership includes:
● Home visits from a Registered Nurse
● Access to the Gym and Exercise Programme
● Invitations to Suburban Morning Teas
● Workshops and Educational Sessions
● Free access to books on MS and Parkinson’s
● Subsidised Podiatry Services
● School Holiday Programme for members with young children
● Quarterly Newsletter
● Plus on-going support for all our staff
The Multiples Sclerosis and Parkinson’s Society of Canterbury has created a profile on the Give A Little website in order to accept online donations. Alternatively you can make a donation to the Society through online banking.
Donations are also accepted via direct deposit, the Society’s bank account details are:
The Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s Society of Canterbury (Inc), BNZ Account Number: 02 0800 0969020 00
Donating online is easy:
- 1. Click on the Give A Little link, which will take you directly to the MS+PD Give A Little profile page
- 2. Click on ‘Donate Now’
- 3. Fill in the donation page – Give a Little charges NO FEES, so 100% of your donation makes it to our organisation.
- 4. Registration with Give A Little is optional and donations may be anonymous if that is your wish.
The Multiple Sclerosis & Parkinson’s Society of Canterbury relies on support from the community to enable it to carry out its essential work. There are many ways in which you can help us to continue to provide the excellent services and level of support we currently offer to our members.
Please view the Donate Box (at the top right) to find out more on the ways in which you can help make your personal contribution to the Society.
All donations are in New Zealand Dollars.
Please note that as of 1 April 2008 all donations are fully tax deductible, to find out more click here!