Support those living with MS and Parkinson’s
Click here to make a donation today to the Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s Society of Canterbury to provide support for all our members.
● Home visits from a Registered Nurse
● Access to the Gym and Exercise Programme
● Invitations to Morning Teas around Canterbury
● Workshops and Educational Sessions
● Free access to books on MS and Parkinson’s
● Subsidised Podiatry Services
● Physio assessments
● Newsletter three times a year
● Plus on-going support for all our staff
The Multiples Sclerosis and Parkinson’s Society of Canterbury has created a profile on the Give A Little website in order to accept online donations (see below). Alternatively you can make a donation to the Society through online banking.
Donations are also accepted via direct deposit, the Society’s bank account details are:
The Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s Society of Canterbury (Inc), BNZ Account Number: 02 0800 0969020 00
If you wish to donate via cheque, please make sure you make your cheque payable to Multiple Sclerosis & Parkinson’s Canterbury. If you only mention one of the two we cannot process the cheques.
Please also be aware that if you choose to donate to either MSNZ or Parkinson’s NZ, the money will not necessarily be forwarded to us. They are separate organisations from us, with MSNZ being based in Christchurch and Parkinson’s NZ being based in Wellington. We are a stand alone organisation which covers the Canterbury area. We are formally affiliated with MSNZ and liaise informally with Parkinson’s NZ. Therefore a donation to them will not reach those who need it in Canterbury.
If you wish for your donation to be targeted for a specific area of our organisation, such as Multiple Sclerosis OR Parkinson’s, simply specify that to us and we can ensure it will reach that area
Donating online is easy:
- 1. Click on the Give A Little link, which will take you directly to the MS+PD Give A Little profile page
- 2. Click on ‘Donate Now’
- 3. Fill in the donation page – Give a Little charges NO FEES, so 100% of your donation makes it to our organisation.
- 4. Registration with Give A Little is optional and donations may be anonymous if that is your wish.
The Multiple Sclerosis & Parkinson’s Society of Canterbury relies on support from the community to enable it to carry out its essential work. There are many ways in which you can help us to continue to provide the excellent services and level of support we currently offer to our members.
Please view the Donate Box (at the top right) to find out more on the ways in which you can help make your personal contribution to the Society.
All donations are in New Zealand Dollars.
Please note that as of 1 April 2008 all donations are fully tax deductible, to find out more click here!