Gym and Exercise Classes
We have a specialised gym at our headquarters at BrainTree Wellness Centre, 70 Langdon Road. We offer a variety of exercise classes and open gym sessions, suitable for people with MS and Parkinson’s.
We know that exercise helps maintain function and independence for people with Parkinson’s and Multiple Sclerosis, while also helping with the management of fatigue and other symptoms. Not only that, but our classes can also be great for socialising with people who can understand your particular circumstances and abilities. There’s a wonderful sense of camaraderie and compassion between members and our class leaders.
We have such a great variety of classes that you’re bound to find something that works for you!
- Top to Toe
- Parkinson’s Power
- Parkinson's Potential
- Open Gym
Exercise is for everyone
Contact us if you would like to join us for an Open Gym session or an Exercise Class
If you haven't attended a class for 6 months or you have any questions regarding the suitability of classes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 3662857.
Classes are $10 per casual session
$68 for an 8-session concession card.
$127.50 for a 15-session concession card.
Covid-19 and Exercise Class Requirements
- Classes and Open Gym sessions MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE.
- Open Gym sessions are booked in 1-hour timeslots. Bookings can be made here: Book Here or by phoning us on 03 366 2857.
- You will receive a booking confirmation by email when you book.
- Please do not attend a gym session or class if you are unwell.
- To ensure your safety, we will be cleaning equipment regularly for you.
- You will not need to wear a mask if you are exercising (but you may if you wish).