The Society has a collection of books available for lending. Books are available on Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s and on caring for people with these diagnoses.
- The books are on loan for ONE MONTH and only to members of the Society
- The borrower’s name, phone number and date are to be recorded
- A date slip will be put in your book
- Please return the books promptly
- If you decide to return the books by mail, please make sure that they are wrapped in bubble wrap to protect them from damage. Our mailing address is: PO Box 20567, Bishopdale, Christchurch 8543.
Procedure for borrowing books:
If you would like to reserve a book, please contact Nicola on 03 366 2857 ext. 7